Will you become the proud owner of a self-sufficient luxury new-build Cortijo-style villa inside a beautiful vineyard?
Las Vistas Yecla is a unique opportunity to live inside a vineyard, in direct contact with nature and have a more healthy and eco-sustainable lifestyle. The location is one of its unique features: although the vineyard is situated in the middle of nature, it’s just 15 minutes’ drive away from the hustle and bustle of Yecla with all its cultural and gastronomic offerings.
Become self-sufficient, grow your own crops, produce your own electricity and hot water with electric solar panels and use a wood burning stove to heat your entire house in the winter. Have a vegetable garden where you grow all the greens and fruits you like.Clients can either choose from our 3 floor plans (available in the drive) or design their own home with our in-house architect. They can choose how much land they wish to have and what to build on it, how they wish to manage the yield, have their own livestock, live off grid… the posibilites here are endless.
– Located 15 minutes North of the town of Yecla, Murcia
– Up to 65,000m2 of land available (Min plot size 20,000m2)
– Up to 6.5 Hectares of matured grape vines and olive trees, producing 10,000kg of grapes per year
– Possibilities to have your own wine production
– Flexible designs
– Innovative building method Sismo
– Energy rating A
– Endless views over the countryside and mountains